Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Coming of Age"- Poster Draft



For this poster, I thought of things in my life that are priority and that have helped me come of age. I tried to interpret that through the pictures I used, because all the things in the poster, have helped me come of age. I used one picture of when I was a child, to show the past, then recent pictures, to show how I've grown, and then my dreams,to show coming of age. I also showed Family,Friends, and God as my support system in helping me grow. As for the "photoshop techniques," I just layered things, and tried to find fonts that are fun, but stick out there.

2 comments:

kelleh! said...

WOW! destrie, your poster is amazing. pretty too. maybe playing around with the color of the words would have brought the pictures out more. Instead of just keeping it red. Also, you puttting layer styles onto the picture so the pictures "POP". Overall, gorgeous!

lsueoka said...

Hi Destrie,

I agree that your poster highlights your values in life.
My recommendation is that, in the final, you sharpen the focus on "coming of age" a little. Try to distinguish it from a poster that shares what you value to one that shows your coming of age.
mrs s