Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Journal #3" -Venting!

I miss the conversations that started out as early evening conversations, and turned into early morning conversations. The conversations we used to have that had absolutely no meaning to them, but meant the most. I miss chilling with you everyday, and acting like a little kid. I MISS MY BEST FRIEND!! I strongly dislike the fact that you go to Radford, and I go to Moanalua. Since middle school ended, we've only seen each other 2 times, and we talk on about a monthly basis. I know I shouldn't complain, because some "best friends" never talk, or see each other, but I've become so accustom to seeing you everyday for about 2 years, that it's terribly hard for me not to even talk to you everyday! I hate to feel that were drifting, farther and farther apart, but I can't escape that feeling, and it sucks a lot! I miss you so much, being without my best friend in high school, is like being without a flashlight in the dark. I envy the girls who have their best friend in the same school as them, because when they have a bad day, they have their best friend right there to comfort them. As for me, I have to send you a text, praying that you have the time text back. I still remember the note you wrote me in my yearbook at the end of 8th grade, "it still hasn't hit me that your leaving me, in the high life!" I never actually knew what you meant, until I actually got to "high life" and realized you weren't standing next to me, to experience it with me, and it broke my heart. I know that sounds weird, but pretty much from the moment we met, we were inseparable! We'd chill before school, during school, and after school, and countless, never-ending phone conversations! To this day, I truly believe that your the sister God forgot to give me, and the one person that brings the best out of me. The one person I can trust to never hurt or judge me. But recently, I can feel our friendship drifting and drifting, and this scares me more than anything! If I was to loose you as a best friend, it wouldn't be a "whatever!" thing! Then I think of our personal promise we made, to be best friends forever, and I have faith that no matter what, our friendship will never end.

To finish up this journal, I think what bugs me the most is that I don't know what the future holds for our friendship, and I'm afraid of what may happen, but I hold on to faith that we'll be best friends forever, and like Eleanor Roosevelt said, “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart”, and you've left a huge footprint in my heart(:

No comments: