Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Parent Conference Response

This portfolio is my last portfolio ever!!! It was about my work over my sophomore year and how my work meet up to the Hawaii General Learner Outcomes. I think all of my work met up with some sort of standard. It shows my skills that I've learned sense I've been in meneMAC.

Heres My Link:
www2.k12.hi.us/~dranon/intro-glo.html



Questions for Mom to answer!!

What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?

From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 6 general learner outcomes is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.

Which of the GLOs would you like me to focus on in the coming year(s)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

1. The best part was the GLO#5 page, because it shows your Project Icarus speech and how you communicated with the kids in church. Something I would improve is your spelling and grammar.

2. I think GLO#1 because it shows your plans for your future and your hopes and dreams. I think it is most important because you need to know what you want to be in your future. Your research shows that you have a passion for church and your college essay shows your seriousness for your future.

3. I think GLO#1 and GLO#2 because you have to be responsible for yourself and your own learning in the future, and because in life you have to learn how to communicate and work with others when you go into the real world.



I am so very proud of my daughters achievements. She is an inspiration to me and I know she will touch many lives in her walk with the lord. I am blessed. Her academic progress is very impressive and the maturity in her writing skills is very obvious. A job Well Done! Could use some spell checks. :)