Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Journal #30 - "Brainstorming for I Believe"

I believe that no matter what, you should be thankful for what you have, because there's always someone less fortunate the you.

I've noticed, especially with us teens, that we complain about ALOT, and about EVERYTHING!! School,our teachers, our parents, our lives and I've learned that none of us really should be complaining about anything, because we should be thankful we have a home, parents who care, teachers who are willing to teach us, even though their not getting paid much as other professions, and food on our tables. I've learned this lesson when I was growing up, because at one time we didn't have much&even now with the low economy we don't have alot, and it taught me to be extremely thankful for what I have, because some people have no homes, don't have the chance to be educated for FREE and go hungry everyday.

So we can't take things for granted, and we should be thankful for everything, even if we don't have as much as someone else, cause someone in the world is always having it worse.

No comments: